Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tuesday 6/30

Came in feeling it was going to be a rough day and it was. Not feeling strong. Back is tired and tight, confidence low as well as energy.

Tuesday
AM
A.  Snatch - work up to a tough double **you are allowed to drop the bar - got to 145# failed 155# on the second rep a million times. Just felt like I couldnt snatch. My pull was awful and my set up went to shit halfway through the lift
B.  BS - HS for day - 235# I failed it at first then reattempted then tried 250# and failed
C.  Max effort bar MU - 7 then reattempted and got 8, could have efforted for a few more but my hands were chapped and slippery
D.  Max effort ring MU - With this, I think I just stopped. I got 11 but again, definitely could have done more. At that point it was the last thing I did and was tired and kinda defeated.



Came back in after a day of work along with some festering, reading, reflecting and felt better.

PM
150 wall balls for time, 14# to 10ft
7:31 started with 30 then went to 10s then at the end did 5s for the last 20
This was good for me! Ive never done this workout to a 10ft target before. I think that last time I did Karen it was around this time. Though my heart rate shot to 185 for most of my workout.

rest 5 minutes

21-15-9
DL @ 155
strict HSPU
5:07
Back felt like garbage. HSPU went well
21 - 11/5/5
15 - 3/3/3/2/2/2
9 - 3/2/1/1/1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment