Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wednesday but actually Tuesday's programming 8/13

Everytime Ive come to the gym Ive done a mile warm up on the true form. It helps with the fear of the machine and its now something I look forward to.

A.  Clean DL + PC from top of knee + PC; 1+1+1 x 5 sets @ 75% - 150# this is so frustrating and idk why. Ive been doing tons of PC lately but once the weight hits over 145# I feel like an invalid.

Dont mind the mini throwing bar tantrum

B.  Front squat + SJ; 1+2 @ 70% of SJ x 3-4 sets - 160# this was fine. I welcomed the jerks as a relief to all the squatting/power cleaning


C.  Snatch Lift off @ 200#x3x3 - Oof done
D.  10 minute EmOM
odd = 5 kipping HSPU
even = 2 deficit kipping HSPU @ 4" - I may have done this at 6" but they were fine. Should have videoed but I was conversing with someone inbetween rounds
E.  GH raises x 8-10 x 3 - done

No comments:

Post a Comment