Thursday, September 17, 2015

Wednesday 9/17

A.  Snatch squat press x 5x3 - 55#, 65#, 75#

The Spaniards love me sending me over custom swag

B.  RDL @ 33x1 tempo x 5x5 sets skipped this because my hammy was tight and hurtin
C.  BB bent over row x 5x5 - 75#, 85#x4 stayed light here
+
5.4.3.2.1 - deficit kipping HSPU @ 10/6"
Cals on aB (5x)
9:13
I accidentally started with AB first. Averaged 345 watts. Plates I was doing the HSPU got slippery as fuqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

~rest 10 minutes

3 rounds
60 double unders
40 wall balls, 14# hit over the black line
20 hollow rocks
13:41
Everytime I do wallballs, I feel like you make them higher and higher. Do you know the ups I had to do for this? All of them. Much leaping!

DU were clutch as balls. Hollow rocks are hollow rocks.


Amy got me on a high carb diet. I feel very Kaleena about eating this much but well see if this helps. I wanna be good at crossfit again. Got back doing two a days I think because I cant fit all the stuff in in an hour and a half. I forgot coffee this morning but Jeff was kind enough to bring it to me. Thats all. Oh, I made donuts. They are great.




No comments:

Post a Comment