Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monday 8/31 - Bye summer

Mile warm up. Felt super strong. Ran it in 7:36 - I imagined this is how Kaleena feels when she runs

Squat mobility
Banded clam shells 10/sidex2
GHD Arch up 20x2

A.  Back squat; 70-75%x2 reps x 5 sets - 175#x2, 185#x3

185#

B.  Snatch Grip DL + High Hang Snatch; 1+2 x 5 sets @ 70% - 125# I missed the second lift on two attempts because my lats were fatigued and I was being lazy lowering it


C.  BB bent over row x 5x5 @ 35% of DL from floor - 125#
+
10 rounds
6 CTB pull ups
10 cal on aB
rest 1 minute bt. rounds
Averaged :49 a round and switched it to AB first, then pullups because I felt I needed to train pullups under fatigue rather than the stimulus written


Some things -
My lats are super fatigued from the many pulling workouts I did Friday and then some stuff on Sunday. Body feels tired from the weekend. Parents came up and that was cool but didnt get a lot of sleep. Nutrition was pretty poor, holding some water and its making me sad and feeling slow. Also realized that too much fiber is a bad thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment