Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Monday 11/17

AM
gymnastics strength work; week 20 day 1 - Done
+
B.  C&J @ 90% x 1 rep on the 75 seconds x 4 sets - 180#



Feeling better with this, missed one of the reps on account of laziness but overall I like lifting at this percentage because I have more confidence from it.

D.  EmOM x 7 minutes; 3 bar MU + 3 CTB pull ups - Done



CTB were a little slow and less powerful

Only had time for so much this morning, got started kinda late and picked what I thought would be more beneficial with the time I had.


PM
9-7-5
Clean @ 205/125
MU
FS @205/125
30m double kb front rack walk @ 70/55# per hand

11:29

Sweaty. I honestly think the ceilings are slanted a little in the annex. Went to go unbroken on the MU but ended getting 8/1, 6/1, 5...really dumb ha everything else went fine. Colin showed me a way to keep more tension at the bottom of the MU which I think was life changing cause I didnt feel as tired going through them. The only thing that messed up my flow was the rings floated to the side a few times.

Also forgot about the AB sprints cause I got distracted by Liz and C...

No comments:

Post a Comment